- Treatment, two rewrites.
- Preliminary footage/trailer shot over 5 days on 35mm in Ottawa, Ontario. Directed by Matthiew Klinck (Hank and Mike, Greg & Gentillon). A dozen scenes were filmed in indoor and outdoor locations, to showcase the intended look and feel of the production as well as provide a glimpse into each major character.
- August 2018 to February 2019
- February-March 2019: 12-day shoot in Ottawa, Ontario
Post-production: current status
- April to December 2019
- Screenplay: Louis Lemire, Shirley Barrie
- Script-editor: Marie-Thé Morin
- Director: Pierre Gregory
- Director of Photography: Onno Weeda
- Executive Producer: Karolyne Pickett
- Valérie Descheneaux, Karolyne Pickett, Tomas Chovanec, Victor Cornfoot, Richard Nash, Marie-Hélène Fontaine, Jolanta Mojsej, Puja Uppal, Valérie Lalonde, Natalie Tannous
updated April 22, 2019